Tuesday, June 14, 2016

Google Forms

Just yesterday I had to present to the 3rd-5th grade teachers in my building on how to use an interactive whiteboard projector. I broke them up by grade level and had three stations for them to visit. The first was working with me on interactive whiteboards, the second was exploring google apps and different ways they can be incorporated into the classroom, and the third was looking through the SMART exchange website to find fun activities they can use with their new projectors that are being installed this summer. At the SMART exchange group, I asked them to fill out a google form with an activity they found interesting or helpful to their teaching context. This left us with a list of different activities they could refer back to when wanting to use their new interactive whiteboard.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment